Tuesday 16 January 2018

CONSTRUCTION: Dining Scene


On the 10th of January, we filmed the Dining Scene which involves the 2 Robotica employees, Luke and Toni, and the robot, Rick. This is the final scene of the movie and involves Myself, Luke, bragging about improving Rick whilst Tom continues to warn me about Rick’s “unstable processor”. The scene dramatically ends with Rick initiating, looking down at the knife he was eating with before picking it up and stabbing Toni between his fingers. Once we had filmed the scene we then imported the videos from the SD card to the Mac that we had previously been editing on. When editing the piece, I made sure I ended it with Luke saying the word “future” echo as the screen fades. In addition, I changed the colour of the extreme close up of Rick’s eyes to “Heat wave”, this made it seem more sinister.
























Bellow is footage of us working behind the scenes:


1 comment:

  1. I was present throughout this shoot and was impressed by the intensity of the discussion and the level of detail that went into your decision making. Good choice of venue, props, cast, costumes. You were responsible for co-direction and then for editing the scene. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

LUCA STEFANUTTI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1556 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked with RICHIE BATEY 1574, MAX ...