Wednesday 28 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR


LUCA STEFANUTTI
CANDIDATE NUMBER 1556
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL

Welcome to my blog!

I worked with RICHIE BATEY 1574, MAX BEHAN 1502 and THOMAS PALLISER 1587

Our brief was to make the titles and openings of a fictional thriller film.  The title of our film is Robotica

Our film is immediately below and my preliminary exercise is in the pages section above.

All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools. These include; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Photoshop, Piktochart, Movie Maker, Slideshare and iMovie.

My main responsibility for the film was editing. Being the sole editor of our group meant I had to ensure that our production would make sense and be of a good standard for audiences. I was in charge collecting our footage and audio and editing them together in iMovie to produce our final product. I had to make sure that the music we used wouldn’t drown out any speech but still be loud enough to keep the film entertaining. In addition, I had to find appropriate music for each scene which correlated well with the environment of the clips. I also took responsibility for directing the Rick Advert, and the stealing Rick scene. As a director I had to make sure that the cast (including myself) were in the right position and following the correct actions. I also was a cameraman for the 2 news broadcast scenes at the start, the scenes of Martin Bethan in Londonand the enhancing Rick scene. As a cameraman I had to make sure that all the shots I took were in focus and framed appropriately so that the audience would have a clear visual of the film at all times.

MY CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION is above under Pages. Clicking on the tab CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION will show the research and planning that went into our responses to these questions. To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: Question 1 iMovie for voicing over our film ; Question 2 ; Emaze Question 3 Prezi ; Question 4 Emaze.


Below is our final film. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

LUCA STEFANUTTI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1556 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked with RICHIE BATEY 1574, MAX ...