Wednesday 13 December 2017

CONSTRUCTION: Robotica Rick Trailer


Part of our film involves us showing our new teaser trailer for our latest A.I. Creation, Rick. To create this 30 second trailer, we filmed using a Cannon 750 and I edited it using imovie.

My basic aim was to create a trailer with an iPhone teaser trailer theme. So I did some research into how iPhone trailers were made and I then took inspiration to create our own trailer. To do this I used various techniques such as white fade, gentle piano music and a voice soothing over which I did myself. We also did little extras such as making Richie (Rick) kneel down on a chair whilst we span him around giving it a nice effect. In addition I also put the clips in slow motion to create a relaxed but professional effect.



Below is our final trailer which I created. 


1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, Luca. You have taken charge of shooting and editing the TV / online advertisement for the AI humanoid robot in your group's film opening 'Robotica' and you have created a most convincing piece of work. This will be incorporated into your group's film opening and also be used as part of your marketing and distribution rollout. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

LUCA STEFANUTTI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1556 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked with RICHIE BATEY 1574, MAX ...