Sunday 7 January 2018

CLASSWORK: Voice overs using QuickTime

In class today, we learnt how to create a video voice over. We did this using quick time player by recording our screen with our audio. I practiced my skills with a little video as an example to show I can use the software.

Bellow I have explained how I made my video with a list of instructions and pictures.

1.     Open Quicktime
2.     Go to “File” in the top left corner and click “New Screen Recording
3.     Then click the drop-down arrow and select “Internal microphone
4.     Click on the red button to start recording
5.     Click the screen and record your video
6.     To stop recording your video, click the stop button in the top left corner of your screen.

7.     You will be given a preview of your clip, to save it simply click close and you’ll be given the option to save it.











Bellow is my final video which I created, Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

LUCA STEFANUTTI CANDIDATE NUMBER 1556 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked with RICHIE BATEY 1574, MAX ...